Thursday, July 25, 2013

Push Pull Leg workout Schedule

I have recently switched my routine to a three day at the gym schedule. I now go for a push day consisting of deadlifts, pull ups, rows , curls, shrugs and lots and lots of reps. Pull day will consist of bench press, shoulder press, flyes, tricep extension with lots of reps, then of course there will be a leg day with squats and lunches and lots of reps. I did not include every exercise in my routine but i spend roughly 2-3 hours each time in the gym. Let me tell you something tho getting started at 3 hours in the gym fucking sucks but the feeling when you leave is incredible. I can not wait to see what this routine holds in the future for my strength gains.

I will also be supplementing my three days of gym time with at home workouts consisting of core, yoga, abdominals, and some body weight cardio to keep body fat lower. Later on I will be writing another blog about these supplementary routines. If you have the drive and the time and have been doing a routine for quite awhile i HIGHLY recommend switching to a push/pull/leg routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment